Simultaneous detection of HPV16, HPV18, and other HPV types Screening kit for HPV
PaxView® HPV16/18/Others MPCR-ULFA Kit is an in vitro diagnostic kit designed for the qualitative detection of human papillomavirus (HPV) type 16 and 18, and other HPV types in human cervical swab samples through MPCR-ULFA (Multiplex PCR and Universal Lateral Flow Assay).
Features and Advantages:
- Monitor the entire process including the sample collection, DNA extraction, and PCR through the amplification of the human β-globin gene as an internal control
- Prevention of PCR carry-over contamination with the use of UDG
- All kinds of PCR thermocyclers are usable for the assay
- User-friendly and convenient method
- ULFA results in 10 minutes